Australian fashion designer Carla Zampatti dies at the age of 78

Australian fashion icon Carla Zampatti, known for her beautiful designs and efforts to empower women for more than half a century, has died at the age of 78 after a fall in Sydney, her family said on Saturday. Actors Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett, as well as former prime minister Julia Gillard, were among the influential Australians wearing Zampatti’s clothes, who were hospitalized last week after falling out of an opera outdoor show.

Australian fashion designer Carla Zampatti dies at the age of 78
Australian fashion designer Carla Zampatti dies at the age of 78

“She continued to develop as an entrepreneur through major social changes, designing women’s clothing for the women’s rights movement in the 1960s to empower women today,” the family said in a statement. In the early 1970’s Zampatti was one of the first artists to introduce swimwear to his collections in Australia at a time when it was popular. Born in Italy in 1942, before her family moved to Australia in 1950, Zampatti produced her first fashion collection in 1965 before founding Carla Zampatti Pty Ltd five years later.

“It’s amazing what you can do with a staggering amount of youthful hope and very little money,” Zampatti told the Australian Associated Press in 2009. of the Australian public service broadcaster Special Broadcasting Service. “We have lost a great and truly inspiring Australia,” Prime Minister Scott Morrison said in a statement, adding that Zampatti was not only well-known in the fashion industry but also a pioneer as a businessman and a master of multiculturalism.

“His contribution to our nation will never end, as in his projects.” On Zampatti’s online commemorative page, a customer who identified herself only as Louise wrote, “It’s true that everything I wear from the CZ line – I feel confident, beautiful and strong… .Thanks for years of inspiration.” Zampatti was the mother of three children from two marriages and the grandmother of nine children, her family said.

 

Baby boy in Iraq becomes the first person to be born with three penises: Doctors

Baby boy in Iraq becomes the first person to be born with three penises: Doctors
Baby boy in Iraq becomes the first person to be born with three penises: Doctors

For the first time in medical history, a baby boy was born with three limbs, a team of doctors revealed. According to doctors, he was the first person to be born with the disease. The baby was born three months ago. This condition is called triphallia.

A case of triphalia was reported in Duhok, in the north of the country.

According to doctors, her parents found “two skins” in the center of her skin and then took her to the doctor. Doctors were confused when they discovered that it was genitals.

One measured 2cm and the other was 1cm – only one of the penises had a head.

Only the baby’s big penis worked, so doctors removed the excess penis.

The team, led by Dr Shakir Saleem Jabali, wrote in the International Journal of Surgery Case Reports: “Tripallia (three penises) is no longer reported. Patients with more than one penis have different presentations and no similar cases. Treatment is difficult because it brings medical, ethical, and cosmetic properties. An integrated team of different teams is needed for management and long-term follow-up. Reduction or reconstruction of the penis is required depending on body size and vascular structure. ”

Diphallia, a condition in which a baby is born with two genital organs, affects one in six million boys.

It was first reported in 1609 by Swiss doctor Johannes Jacob Wecker while analyzing cadaver.

Since then, only about 1,000 cases have been reported. This condition is not dangerous in itself, but can lead to health problems.

According to Healthline, Diphallia is associated with many other conditions that cause medical problems. People with diphallia often experience other congenital defects, including digestive problems and urination.

 

CCTV shows couples in Seoul drawing more than $ 500,000 graffiti artwork

 

CCTV shows couples in Seoul drawing more than $ 500,000 graffiti artwork
CCTV shows couples in Seoul drawing more than $ 500,000 graffiti artwork

 

A South Korean couple accused of damaging the artwork of American artist JonOne say they mistakenly thought they were allowed to paint in the “as a collaborative art”, the show’s head of state said on Friday.

The 240cm 700cm without framed prints are estimated to cost $ 500,000 and were painted by JonOne in 2016 in front of an audience in Seoul.

Tins of paint and brushes from live performance are also removed from the work of art, including your current location in the gallery at Lotte World Mall, and are displayed on the floor in front of the painting and considered part of the artwork.

According to exhibitors, on Sunday CCTV cameras caught a young man and woman picking up the paint and spraying it on the artwork.

ALSO READ | In pictures: Digital artist Beeple’s work ‘is the first digital art (NFT) ever to be auctioned at Christie’s’
Police reviewed CCTV footage before arresting the couple at a shopping mall. They were also released, said head of the show Kang Wook, adding that the gallery had decided not to file charges because it appeared to be a genuine mistake.

“They thought they were allowed to do that as a participatory art and they made a mistake,” he said. “We are currently in discussions with the artist about whether he should return it.”

After the incident, the gallery installed fences and other “Do Not Touch” signs.

Some visitors were seen taking photographs of the damaged artwork on Friday and Kang said questions about the show had increased after the incident.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *